• Spot these labels with a flashlight or headlight - great for emergencies, blackouts, low light areas or work outside in the evening.
• Spot-a-Hat™ labels use a conformable and premium version of 3M's Scotchlite material that is designed specifically for application to curved and irregular surfaces. Patented reflective film has variegated liner to enhance bubble-free application and easy repositioning. Unlike other Scotchlite films, this material is not brittle and conforms far more easily to the ribbing and contours of your helmet or hat.
• High performance adhesive sticks well to hard hat or helmet surfaces - yet can be removed cleanly, if you want. Labels last for years.
• Spot-a-Hat™ reflective vinyl has a silvery color (although other colors are available upon special request). Labels are printed digitally with a spot color printing process. This is recommended for logos with no more than 3-4 flat, basic colors.
• Reflectivity is a great safety feature. Label material is also used by firefighters for their trucks and helmets. Spot-a-Hat™ labels are reflective in both wet or dry conditions.
• Spot-a-Hat™ labels offer superior outdoor durability (5+ years).