• Patented 3M material conforms to a compound curve. Hard hat decals are stretchable.
• Special liner allows air bubbles to escape. You may also reposition the label easily.
• High performance adhesive sticks well to hard hat or helmet surfaces - yet can be removed cleanly, if you want. Labels last for years.
• HatHuggers™ vinyl is an opaque white. Labels are printed digitally with a spot color printing process. This is recommended for logos with no more than 3-4 flat, basic colors.
• Thin, 3mil material conforms readily to curved surfaces.
• Labels are great for outdoors. Dirt, grease and water can be wiped off the smooth surface.
• This material is the favorite of hard hat sticker experts. Competitive stickers are printed on material that is not nearly as conformable and end up with unsightly wrinkles. And, they often need to overcome the limited durability of ink jet printing and an overlaminate is applied to preserve some durability – which makes labels even harder to apply cleanly. HatHugger™ labels use 3M inks throughout are the premium material in the industry.