• Made from 3.2 mil (.0032") thick clear polyvinyl chloride (PVC or vinyl) that is designed for outdoor use with an average life span of 5 years.
• The high performance material is astoundingly flexible making them great for uneven surfaces like the curves of a hard hat.
• The 1 mil (.001") clear acrylic adhesive is permanent yet adaptable to many surfaces. It sticks best to stainless steel, painted metals, acrylic, plastics and glass.
• Designed for indoor and outdoor use, Clear-but-Here™ decals are extremely resilient to heat, humidity, alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oils, aliphatic solvents, salts, and weathering. Dirt, grease, oil and water can be wiped clean from the smooth surface.
• Labels are digitally printed in high resolution enabling high quality images to be transferred consistently in crisp clarity.
• The service temperature range is -40°F to 180°F (-46°C to 82°C) with a minimum application temperature of 50°F (10°C).