Made with premium 3M reflective materials, our larger format WSID-02 Emergency ID has a data window and larger storage capacity that instantly provides first responders with crucial and potentially lifesaving information during a medical emergency
- Transparent data window allows for the immediate identification of workers or site details.
- Affixes safely to the exterior of worker's hard hat or clothing.
- Secure tamper-proof seal (ensures data confidentiality).
- High gloss 3M Scotchlite reflective surface ensures the ID can be easily distinguished.
- Helmet safe adhesive is water based and won't damage polycarbonate helmets.
- Non-electrically conductive material is water and weather resistant.
- Increased size offers greater reflective output than the standard HH-WSID-01.
- The waterproof ID has an increased storage capacity—storing two times the information of the HH-WSID-02.
Quick and accurateQuick shipping. Exactly as described.